Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sky Dg934 Wifi Printer





if my grandfather take a baby at 64 ...

The news that Elton John and her husband had adopted a son left in all the papers a few months ago, at the time not pay any attention but now looking at the pictures and reading the singer's age, everything changes. First

in our country could not be done (correct me if I'm wrong) the advanced age of one and second, that money goes to erase the sense of countries where this is allowed, or what??! !

By god! much that no matter who is 64 years old, his family believe her son 50 and 2 months! does not take a mathematician to realize that the child will not have a normal relationship with their parents when the child is 10 the singer will have 74 and the other 60 ...
- "papas take the park to run for a while" ...
- "potatoes take me to bike to school "...
-" potatoes go to Disneyland "...
-" We can not love Elton Pope has fasitidiada hip prosthesis with osteoarthritis and is fatal "...
-" Take me as your "...
-" Honey I can not know that hurts me everything and I can not follow the pace, but you can go with your nanny and play with your "personal player, I take walks go to the driver" ...


For that, this is the face that I get when I see that allow them to play with a baby on a whim, without thinking more than they ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment