Monday, March 21, 2011

Does Groping Happen On Japan Bus And Trains

a shitty day




Last night I
slept with a terrible headache ... the perfect prediction of what was coming today.



Citation in medical cytology at 09.50.

I get almost fair to the kids, after rolling the odyssey that should be installed when I go out with a time set on the horizon, the aunt tells me that I'm still spotting that we can not do ...

the quotation I have ordered from January ... tells me to go on 1 to 9 to try to sneak ... any future odyssey to do with them.

To all this I realize that my life is a mess and I'm losing my mind, the doctor asked me that the bleeding lasts me ... ummm .... no idea when was my last period ... ummm no idea ... and contraceptive shots ... ummm no idea ... she laughed but I thought I was going!.

Another remaining task was to print some photos of these I had in my usb centuries.

I get to the store and the zillion that I would print only opens about 20 ...

children fall asleep in the car, 15 minutes I park and pass the fucking sharpener with a megaphone to cane and awakens me!

I decide to buy a fucking slide images to the "political grandmother, but I do not get the keys and 50 € in my pocket. Do not buy anything, I come home and I Cuen that I have the 50 € ...

I begin to mourn as a turkey and my mother is scared to see that amount ...

To end the day (which has not yet Terminao ...) I bathe them and when I take the diaper Bruno moves and half empty diaper shit in your bed sheets ... I said a shitty day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment