Monday, March 7, 2011

How Do I Take Off Factory On A Durabrand Tv

point I want and going for them there will





Thanks to them I'm here ... me and them.



The source of all life have been and whether they should always be remembered and honored today at the Women's Day going to be.


remind my father's mother Antonia who died of pneumonia a few days of giving birth to my father. The mother of my maternal grandfather Candida excellent woman I always tell my parents. My great-grandmother Ellen, strict and always surly Cristina, daughter and grandmother.


My grandmother, just thinking that one day leave us could not contain her excitement.

This great woman, wife adnegada husband in his youth so severe.

unconditional This mother of 7 children, birthed over 21 years from first to last.

That grandmother took them out to all working out until the day he was put in labor after spending the day in the era with wheat.

That grandmother for her grandchildren, happy and smiling despite loss lie down take your child does something more than 2 years.


And of her daughter, my mother ... Ana

Daughter despite the hard copy of a parent of before, always for everyone, she always last. Mother exemplary in all areas and stages of my life to be on top in every circumstance it was hard.

always creating games, looking for details, surprising and loving.

Now a new grandmother, all of the above add an unconditional love, a constant game and a total commitment to their grandchildren.


And finally me, that since I am a mother I realized that I formed with characters from all of them but especially my mother and mother.


to all of them and all of you my gratitude in our day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment