Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Annabel Chong 251streaming





My Bruno is undergoing a new stage ... seem to drink coffee instead of milk!.


has always been the best has stayed, which was previously used to sleeping alone in his room, the more peaceful ... Hence, it has passed into history, now every time he touches afternoon naps an average of 30 minutes sleep.


but not overwhelm me why and seek solutions.

If bath is marketed as a motorcycle, if not bathroom gets a bike, if you let them play a while before bed, is like a motorcycle and if you do not let them play and go to bed directly, marketed as a motorcycle to play the solo ...


I tried to sit on his bed has croon or pat to calm ... he turns looks at me and laugh ... I tried to leave it in your bed and go as before, gets off his bed and plays with his toys, I tried to reassure her up and throw him to bed not slept at all, because there are times fully awakens once more, and he falls asleep ...


dais That explanation of mothers or mothers of the world?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment